Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Chrisrhy, I see in one of your earlier enquiries that Dalyan was recommended to you, have you given this any more consideration ? As you can see, i've brought forward topics on Dalyan for another member. I can highly recommend Panormos Hotel in Altinkum, it has lifts to the rooms and the staff are very accommodating. It all depends what else you are looking for with regards your holiday requirements.

Les
There is another hotel in Altinkum called Sancar Kardia and is only available through Travel Republic. It has wheel chair access and will be providing wheel chairs for hire. There will be special rooms equipped for wheel chair users. Board will be Bed and Breakfast and Half Board. The Hotel is in a prime position over looking 2nd Beach and across the bay to Bodrum Peninsular.

Les
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.