Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
It is disabled friendly - they have ground floor rooms for the disabled, with bigger showers, wider doors etc. Have a look at their website. Don't know how to do links but just google it.
i have done but not much info , do you know if easy access to restaurants and bars ?? went to turkey this year and she was only able to get in the main restaurant , so need to maske sure all ok for a stressfree holiday xx
Yes easy access I would say, all the restaurants, bars (with 1 exception) al a carte restaurants, pools and the beach are on the same level. Even the upstairs bar (the Vista, if I remember correctly) is accessable, as there are plenty of large lifts.
It is a lovely 5* Ultra AI, the food is excellent and the staff wonderful.
My son was in a wheelchair (only for last 2 days due to an accident) and whilst he didn't change rooms (they did offer) he had no problems getting about.
hiya thanks for that , outside the hotel is there stuff in and around lara beach within walking distance such as gift shops or would we need a car ?? cant get on a bus with my mum due to her having a lower leg amputation. last time we stayed in belek , but was told concorde and titanic were disabled freindly hotels

cheers sharon x
Hi, There are plenty of shopping bazaars around, some right opposite the Concorde. The pavements can be a little 'rough' in places but I wouldn't think you would have a problem. The area in the main is very flat.
Another thing - the Concorde is only 15 mins transfer from the airport and taxis are easily available and cheap, if your mum would prefer a taxi rather than the transfer coach.?
thankyou so much for info , looking into booking it now xx
Hi
Like the sound of Concorde hotel but would like to go November what is the weather like is it mild or would we be better somewhere like Tenerife?
chrisrhy,

You'll find weather information on our WEATHER: reports, news, Q&As topic. It'll be cooler and chances are a little wetter than Tenerife in November.

Darren
well all booked for turkey now through alpha rooms the concorde guarenteed my mum a disabled room so well happy , place looks lovely and we have a duplex room for the family. thanks everyone for info just need to make sure all ok for my mum xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.