Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Betty's place
33 Posts
We went on Julio's it was excellent, was only a small boat that carried 6 people (the one we went on did anyway, but maybe he has larger boats,not sure) so it was more intimate. However , we will be trying Bettys when we go back in December, maybe even try Jack's too - oh :swear it, we will do Julio's again too :lol:

Boat trips are a real fun day out :)
Had a great boat trip with Bettys last year (departed 10ish returned 4ish) about £10 p/p,supplied with 3 course lunch and as much drink as you want ( beer, spirits or soft drinks.) Booked a fishing trip with them but it was awful, I even asked them to take us back after an hr, the tackle they supplied was atrocious the place they took us to was full of rocks. I have thrown better fishing tackle in the bin, but I would definately do the boat trip again...Keith..
Keith I noticed that they no longer advertise fishing trips on there website sounds like it's just as well.
Still heard nothing from them, or the guest house san domingos(or something liek that) :cry:
Poke, they will get back to you. They dont do things in a hurry out there, no need to. Its called 'Goan time', you will understand once you have been :wink: :lol:
I agree with Elliebee, I emailed Edwin last year as we were having a few days break from the north. As it was are 1st trip to the south we were panicking, but we need not have because although Edwins was full he sorted out are accomodation at the Luissa by the sea (2 mins from his place) so you probably will get a reply but if anything I think south Goa time is even slower than north Goa time...( hope you enjoy the south, we loved are short time there and we will definately be returning)...Keith
Hi Poke it.

Ever hear back from Betty's? I've tried emailing, but still no word. We're going out on 20th and would love to book in advance, or at least find out if we'd be making a wasted trip down there.

Anyone been out there yet and had a trip on Betty's boat? Or heard if it's running yet?

Cheers
I tried to email Betty's yesterday to book a boat trip as we are only in Goa for a week. But the mail came back to me undelivered this morning!! Will try again tomorrow. Is the email address on their web page the correct one??
Sorry if there is a thread somewhere on this already but i've not been able to find it.

We are hoping to book for a day trip and an evening trip also, as we are away for only a week the web site advises pre booking due to popularity of the trips

I have tried ringing and e-mailing on the contact details from their site with no luck, has anyone else had this problem or know how to contact them please? :?
merged to some existing threads- it looks as if you were not the only one to have a problem contacting them
ilovegoa,

We went last year and booked the day before we went. We could have just turned up as there was room.

If you are not in cavelosim give them a ring from when you get there.
If you look around the end of Baga beach, by the river, there are a couple of guys who will take you out for the day on a boat. You can do what you want - watch dolphins, beach hop, fish etc. One of the guys is called Guru - ask around and people will know him.

We've done it a couple of times and I think it cost around 6000 rupees for our party of 8. It's great because it's like having your own private boat. The boats have life jackets etc and are as sea worthy as you'll get out there. It's a great day out - we went up to Arambol and stopped there for an hour or so and then stopped at a copule of beaches on the way back for eats/ drinks/ swim etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.