Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
If you paid by card, it might be worth you speaking to the card provider, to see if they can offer any advice.

Sometimes, they will act on your behlaf and try to get you re-imbursed.

Kath HT Admin
would will have to contact paypal about this.but thing is i have never heard of a company thats takes paypal.???.not sure how long the company as been running.sounds a bit strange to me..
Some Companies advertise on Ebay and take paypal.

Sue :)
Indeed, also if purchased through ebay I think they have some way of getting your money back!
yes i know you can claim.i deal on ebay. but i think this time you have been done on this deal....do you still have your email from winning the transfers on your ebay page.that may help you.but contact paypal asap.also feedback will have been fixed to look good.
We seem to have two threads running about this particular problem. As the other thread in our Holiday Complaints forum (click here) has attracted more feedback, I will close this one to reduce duplication.

For general discussion and recommendations for airport transfers, please click here and select the appropriate airport.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.