Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Me and my boyfriend were hassled non stop by people in albufeira trying to sell us watches and "hash" Just ignore them and carry on walking,some of them are extremeley dodgy!!
Same all over the world!
we had people offering us watches and hash too . they were even trying to sell it too my 15 year old son! One guy offered me Cocaine! :oops:
We've just got back from Lagos and weren't approached there at all. However we met up with my husbands cousin and her husband and 20 yr old son in Praia da Rocha who'd been approached a few times. We decided we were too old to be bothered :lol: until we visited Alvor when husband was asked if he wanted any hash. :smokin (I reckon it was the fake crocs he was wearing made him look like a cool kiddie :rofl)
LOL Glynis.

Me and Hubby also look a little old so presumably we wont be bothered either. Although I will be packing my Crocs for the forthcoming visit to Lagos just hope they can cope with all the cobbles.

Chris
The crocs were ideal Chris in Lagos on the cobbled streets, couldn't feel a thing through them, and also on the beaches. I took various flip flops and wore my crocs all the time. Hubby bought a pair of the fake ones (€10) as he was impressed with the way the sand fell out of mine :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.