Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
i will second that,, Thankyou,,your a star :D
:oops:

The beauty of this forum is that everyone tries to help out where they can.

Baldur
You aleady know what I think Baldur :D Both you and Peter do so much on this forum both answering the questions and in the general running of the forum. I'd be lost without you!
And of course- I could add a lot more to the list :D As Baldur says- so many like to help others with advice.
  • Edited by Fiona 2007-05-11 16:03:12
Thank you,Fiona,baldur and Peter,I would also like to say thank you to Tony he has been very helpful and has a great knowledge of Albena. :)
Sorry Baldur I spelt your name with a small b.
I agree totally with T.C, all are such a big help. Their knowledge ensures that those of us going for the first time get the most out of our holiday- so much better than any guide book!!

Thank you everyone!!

Pam :D
I must register my disappointment at Baldurs knowledge with regards to all things Bulgarian. He didn't know the price of a beer in a little pub up a side street in Sunny Beach :shock: .......Keep up the good work Baldur....and indeed all the fantasically informed contributors :D
Disappointment noted Kilty, my only excuse is that I don't go to Sunny Beach - haven't been near the place since 2004. :wink:
What would we be without these people?? :lol:
Both Baldur and Peter have been great answering my questions on here.

11 Days to go before I see how good they really are!! :)
Only joking - Many thanks peeps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.