Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just back yesterday went Qaud biking with SKy Sports (last year as well), they are very safety aware and went to a lot of trouble to find me a crash helmet that fit properly, we went in the afternoon from near the Ghost village, through the forest and down to the beach and back through the forest cost us about £18.00 and well worth it
Thanks Lashman, on some of the websites for Quad Bikies they state 2 bring a " back pack & Beach Towel " Also where abouts is Sky Sports and is it okay to wear a tee shirt and shorts when Quad Biking ?
Hiya
Yes tee shirt and shorts but longer shorts better so you dont get scratched, sky sports at bottom of main street near the entrance to AZDA. We had a small back pack for camera, water and towel it clipped onto the luggage thingy on the front of the quad bike, we had a bike each which I would recommend. Had a swim when we stopped at beach
We did this a couple of years ago. It started from Hisaronu, having been collected and taken there by minibus. You did not go off-road at all, as apparently that was forbidden, but you were on very quiet roads. If you have a child, they can ride on the back.
Do you need to hold a driving licence to go on the quad excursions?

I know when I've hired quads in Greece my girlfriend has always had to go the back of mine as she doesn't hold a licence and they won't allow you to drive without one. However with Karen posting that the minimum age is 16 does this mean that you are not required to hold a driving licence? Or do the excursion companies just turn a blind eye in which case would you be insured for third party liability in the event of an accident? (I know my own travel insurance company will pick up other costs).

Any advice appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.