General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I found a House of Fraser outlet store (highcross in leicester), it had all kinds of bikinis for very cheap prices, e.g:

- a freya one (36F), don't know how much it should have come to but I paid £16
- a ted baker one (30E), shouldv'e been £60something, paid £11

Also had:
Calvein Klein, Fantasie (I think) and lots of others. Needed to hunt to find matching sets, but well worth it - the ted baker one was chepaer than matalan! :rofl
You need one of those 'Cowboy' bras, Rounds 'em up and heads 'em out!

PMSL!! I've managed to find one now thanks and not too expensive either. ;)
Thanks Cloco, I popped into Matalan today and managed to get the last one in my size, that was the last place I thought of looking and it was cheap too!
Got two lovely bikini's today, a spotty one from Debenhams and a lovely blue one from M&S. I'm a 32F but had to buy 34D in Debenhams and DD in M&S for some reason. Thinks some stores have really random size ranges.
Mdollar wrote:
the army and navy stores sell hammocks

Ha ha I think for the prices they're charging just for having big knockers I think I'll just go topless lol

Where did you say you were going? :tongue
micky wrote:
How about next?

I don't think they will let you go topless in there! LOL
Where did you say you were going?

You missed it I'm afraid it was back at Christmas lol..My next one will probably be Cuba hopefully in August, will let you know. ;)
Figleaves all the way for me.

You can now use your Tesco Clubcard points there too........think they give you a % off when you redeem your vouchers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.