General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Fantasie do cup sized swimwear but they are expensive. If you log on and do a search for stockists, it should bring some up. some to try are Brastop, Figleaves, Bravissimo, Becheeky, Simplybeach. They all have websites and if you look at them, lots have sales on at the moment. I'm a 36F cup and there was a local shop which appeared very old fashioned from the outside but she always got hold of stock at the end of the season and I used to get a complete Fantasie Bikini for £25 - £30. I have 12 that I bought this was. I was going for one for every day of the holiday but unfortunately she retired and the new owner has modernised and increased prices so I've resorted to the web. By the way, the 12 I've got have been collected over a number of years, they are good quality, fit well and do last.
I was in debenhams a couple of hours ago and there were some nice bikinis on the sale. I'm not sure what sizes but there were some that had really big looking cups (as I remarked to my sis). Take a look on line.
Debenhams does indeed do larger cup sizes and I think M&S does too.

As a previous poster mentioned, Brastop is good for web based shopping. They have a lot of well known brands such as Fantasie, usually at lower prices, and their own reasonably priced brand Curvy Kate.
Hiya, I bought mine a few months ago in Asda they do (or did) a range of bikinis for bigger boobs and go up to an F cup. Bargainous prices too £8 for tops and £4 for bottoms. I was in the same predicament thinking I was going to have to pay out £40plus just for the tops so when I saw these in Asda I bought four of them :D If you don't have an Asda nearby try their online store.

Also got a black and white spotted underwired bikini top from M&S in a designer outlet for £1 - yes £1. :tup

Cannot wait for my hols now :sun2

Hope you manage to sort something out. :cheers
Thanks so much Strawberry I've just called into Asda and managed to get a 36F cup (after getting measured a few weeks ago I realised this was indeed my size, as I had been getting D's!) It's a perfect fit and for £8 for the top and £4 for the bottoms, it's great, there were only a few there, so hurry
Why not just go topless and give the boys a treat?
Terrible!

Just been to La Senza in Cheshire Oaks and got a bikini on 1/2 price offer, they do good sizes there! Very unusual design as well :) x
I can't find anywhere that goes up to a 34GG :(
Mdollar, try online Bravissimo, they are expensive though. I would post a link but don't know how :duh

Good luck!
Alsacienne wrote:
Naughty boy!!!!

Spoilsport! ;)
the army and navy stores sell hammocks .. :tup
I have just been to Tesco and they had some 'larger' bikinis and resonably priced as well.
Not many left so maybe worth a visit tomorrow if there is one by you.
Irene
the army and navy stores sell hammocks

Ha ha I think for the prices they're charging just for having big knockers I think I'll just go topless lol
Mdollar - you could also try Brastop and Simply yours. There's not currently a great choice in 34GG - 2 bikinis on each, but maybe you'll like one of them. Didn't notice prices on Simply Yours, but the 2 on Brastop are in the sale.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.