General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
wow does that really work, I'll pass it on to my friends who have that problem thanks for the tip
yes it does work :D - i do that here at home here as well
Will give that a go - there is NOTHING worse in this world I don't think!
That happened to me last year in Tunisia. I also have eczema, which was triggered. I was out of steroid creme, and the only thing that the pharmacy had was nappy creme, it worked better than anything I had ever used!

Since losing 2 stone this year, I shouldn't have the same problem. But there is a female family curse of chubby legs. So I might :(
Can i just say you can buy those kind of nylon shorts things in Evans, ive seen them just like wearing tights but they are only shorts, skin coloured and dont show through clothes
also do the trick
Not only a great idea for the larger lady, I am only 8 1/2 stone and I have always hated wearing skirts with no tights in the summer because the top of my legs are quite fat and I hate the way they stuck together, but today I tried your tip and it was brilliant, thanks for that.

Linda
no problems - glad i could pass it on - it does save alot of agony!
I used to find that I developed chaffing under my chesticles when I was hot, until a friend said she had the same problem and put anti fungal cream underneath her chest. It helps a lot.

I also perspire a lot around my waist in summer so I put a little roll on anti perspirant around it.
  • Edited by sydney 2008-06-27 18:12:12
Sidney, does that mean underneath the boobs, because I get terribly sore under there in prolonged hot weather!
If you get very sore under your boobs, then you may have a fungal infection under there - some athlete's foot cream will sort it out. Sorry if you think I am being unpleasant, but it does happen, especially in hot weather - it's happened to me. I stopped using talc under there on my doctor's advice, and I have not had it since.
I bought some cream in the chemist for that purpose as I get sore there too. It was a type of anti-fungal cream.
I will stop using talc and see if that helps - you think by using talc it helps with the perspiration but perhaps it makes matters worse.
Must be nice in this warm weather to have very small boobs!!
Pippa
vaseline rubbed on tops of thighs and under boobs also works well. :)
Apparantly the talc soaks up the moisture and then just sits there all damp and sweaty :oops: Going without gives the moisture a chance to evaporate
Should have thought about the possibility of a fungal infection myself, that`s probably it. Larger boobs aren`t always an advantage are they?
hi,
just got back from holiday and tried your tips and yes they worked...great, many thanks, charlie :D
Hi Alizda,

Wowwww many thanks for that tip i tried it the other day as it was so warm here and it worked a treat!!! A must for my holiday abroad next year!!!

Thanks again

yvonne :D
Hi..is it only roll on deoderant that works? What about spray on ?
Thankyou for your tip I always get chaffed in hot weather and I'll try this on my next jaunt
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.