Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Claire, There's a review at holidays-uncovered.co.uk A.T.B. Geddy.
Many thank's, for info., I shall try it, bye Claire.
Hi :) ,Has anyone been to Bilnur Apartments? If you have so what is it like? I'm going there in july and i want to know what it is like.
oh yeah and another thing how do you get a picture underneath you name? Its really bugging me!!!
hiya moco,

try clicking on to faq top of page re pictures.

wgipk
Hi, my wife and I stayed at the bilnur apts last year and they are really nice. Very clean rooms, cleaned everyday by a really nice lady. She layed rose petals out on our bed the night before we left!! The pool is a decent size for the apts block to and it is a nice walk (about 10 - 15 mins) from the centre of icemeler. Try Eileens for your breakfast, very friendly We were there at the end of the season so it was starting to wind down alot, but the guy who runs the apts still had all the time in the world for us. Some friends have just flown out to turkey this morning and they reckon they are going to look the apts up when they are there. If there are any changes to having a very relaxing, chilling, not to far out of the way of everything type of holiday, I will let you know.

The only thing was, was we got to have a sneaky look in some of the room on the very top floor (I think it would be the attic) and the balcony was about 10 foot by 3 foot, with a 5 foot wall at the front. Not very nice if thats what you are after but the rooms we were in were spot on !! (straight up the stairs, up the marble spiral staircase to the first floor, first door on the left!)

Hope you have a nice time, we did!!
Has anyone gone to Bilnur in Icmeler, as we're going there soon? much obliged.
In the old village and about a 8-10 minute walk to the centre.

John
Many thank's John, once again, just wondering if any of our fellow travellers had been there.
Hi
Stayed at the Bilnur twice in the last 9 months and going back in October it is a family run place and very peaceful and relaxing. Everyone is very friendly the owners and family are really nice. The apartments are very clean and the cleaner comes in every day and often leaves flowers for you. It has beautiful scenery surrounding it and I have just found it a great and relaxing place to stay.
unicorn
Hi All,
Anyone any idea where these apartments are. I believe they are towards the old village but i can't find them anywhere please help kids are mithering me. Only 4 weeeks to go not that i'm counting of course.
hiya
new to this forum . the wife & i have booked a 2 week stay at the bilnur apartments,icmeler, and were hoping for some general info on the place, they seem pretty good but any info from anybody on here would be much appreciated, we are booked up for september. i think they are at the back of the old village but i`m not sure.

billy01

Merged with existing topics. Dazbo HT Mod
Billy,If you look on http://www.Icmeleronline.com there is loads of information ,including maps and photos on Icmeler.
I havent stayed in the old village but if I go back this year again its where I would stay. :tup
billy01,

Welcome onboard :tup
We also have reviews of the Bilnue Apartments on our Hotels Review section.

Darren
Hi all, i am looking into booking a holiday at the bilnur appartments at icmeler .
I have had a look through the reviews and they all say good things .The thing that bothers me though are the reveiws are from 2004 and 2005.
Has anybody stayed there this year or last year and if so what do you think of them now.
Thanks in advance,

Gary
We met a couple last year who were staying there and they said the apartments were fine apart from the cockerel next door who woke them at dawn. :rofl
We have just spent three weeks at The Bilnur apartments and had a brilliant time. They are small and friendly and the staff cannot do enough for you. The pool area was great with empty sunbeds every day even at lunchtime! The apartments are typically Turkish and basic but perfectly adequate for s/c needs. Would i recommend? in a heartbeat :)
we have just returned from a 2 week break at these apartments. although i agree with the previous post in general we were put in an attic room (which i was told i had requested) unknown to me. they said it could not be changed as they were fully booked for the whole time we were there,which we had to accept.however the room was far from what we expected,broken toilet seat,towel rail kept falling down,toilet roll holder kept falling down,toilet door would not shut properly or lock,balcony door could not lock,air conditioner was not in the bedroom but in the kitchen/living area.these rooms seem to get ignored regarding repairs etc and are the most uncomfortable. lowest part of ceiling approx 4 feet from floor.if you decide to stay here these rooms must be avoided at all costs.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.