Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I have never stayed there, but friends who live in Limassol always recommend these apartments to their visitors!
Hope that helps.
Carol
Thanks
Hopefully that will put there mind at rest, seems quite a reasonable hotel esp considering what they have paid!!

Neil
Hi folks can anyone tell me anything about the Blue Crane Apartments in Limassol Cyprus. This will be our first time in Cyprus. And would like any help you may give.
Many Thanks
PS. This is also my first time on this site and I'm just tryin' to find my way around it as well.
Thanks
Welcome to the forums Drifter - Am sure you'll soon settle in - we have a great members on here!!

I have added these apartments to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review byClicking Here

Many Thanks
Hi Drifter

My partner and i are getting married out in Cyprus in July and have booked both families into the Blue Crane as it is close to us but not to close. I have read many good reviews about the Hotel and even had replies from the Hotel via e-mail regarding the rooms and location etc. They seem very friendly and were most helpful!! They also have their own website just put in a search!

Hope this helps
Neil

We will be there on 26th july as i dont think we will afford 5* prices all the time!!
Hi Neil
Thanks for the info will try to look at site.
All The Very Best for July hope that You's have a Great Day, so good health and happiness to you both.
Many Thanks
Drifter.
Thanks Drifter
Here is a map of the Hotels and surrounding area if you havent seen it already.
http://www.kypros-cyprus.com/maps/limassol_districtB.jpg

Neil
got a good price for next year.simple question,is it any good?thanks
If anyone has stayed at this accommodation, please post your review HERE

It would really help your fellow members ;)
Kath HT Admin
Blue Crane is family run by South African Cypriots. Apartments are basic but clean. There is a nice pool area and there are plenty of places to eat nearby. It is across the road from the beach. They have many repeat bookings so it is seems to be worth what you pay.
Some of my family stayed last year and were very happy with it.
Hi All
Going to Blue Crane apts in 2 weeks are there hair dryers in situ by any chance. Thanks
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.