Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Oh my - at this rate there will be no room for us! I am praying that it is taken away - not sure we could stand another eyesore to look at whilst sipping our Kingfishers!

Candybabe
Just read the report they state that it's barely 1km from the "River Princess" - looks like we are going to have a wonderful view this season. Lets hope they both go.

Debs
I wouldn't be at all surprised if they're both still there when we go back in Mar/Apr'08
About as long as it takes to get a visa!!! Alan
Good one Gramps, I loved that :lol:
Anyone got any updated info on the Crane please :wink:
perhaps we can use the crane to lift our drinks to our lips, after all we are supposed to be relaxing!!
BOB :glynis
Now that is just being lazy Bob; after all we are all meant to have a little exercise each day. Lifting a beer bottle to the lips must do your biceps some good if you alternate each arm. :wink:
In which direction is this crane stranded Towards the sinquerum end or baga.
hi Sydney,
its not me thats being lazy, its the wife!!! shes the one that usually lifts the glass to my lips. i just think she deserves a rest!!!
BOB :glynis :rofl :rofl
Just spoke to my mate Ganesh in Goa and he says the small boat with the crane was removed last week. He says it had no engine power and the high seas broke the anchor - still got the loveable River Princess there, but he also said they are going to start work as planned at the end of last season with an inspection as soon as the weather changes.
P.S Says it is constant heavy rain very very hot and causing the usual monsoon fever around the coast. Also let it slip he will have 6 customers in my party instead of the 2 of us (suprised you couldn't hear the cheers !!) - always a happy chappy :lol:
no respite for my wife then???
BOB :argue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.