America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I saw them in london in the summer and they were great. I would think that they were very funny where ever they play. If you go on You Tube you can get lots of clips up and they all seem of a very high standard.

:rofl
It'll be the same show, there might be one or two slight differences but virtually all will be the same. I've seen them in London, New York and Vegas now - all excellent :D

TC
They were in Amsterdam last year and in Berlin as this november.

I receive a news letter from Universal and they stated it would be the same show with some new pieces relevant to Universal. I will go and see it when we go next year.

I know its off topic but if you like the blue man group go and see Slavas Snow Show its just as fab.

:tup :offtop
yes I did in September 2007.

Let's just say I enjoyed it-but I didn't think it was a $60 show.

I don't particularly like shows that rely on a lot of audience particpation to get laughs.

Compare it with Cirque du Soeil (just a few dollars more for the cheapest seats) and no comparison in my opinion.

I felt it was more a show for a very small theatre-than a little show in a big theatre.

I did enjoy parts of it-and the ending was very good.
When we saw it in london it was not in a big theatre. I think it is a young persons show, it is a modern show, as my daughter told me"well mum they have been on MTV you know"
:roll:
My 18 year old took her boyfriend and he said it was the best show he had ever seen. Seeing that he does not get excited about anything he must have been impressed.
I get the impression that it was something that was done 'on the fringe' in Edinburgh-and because it went well there-they have expanded it until it arrived in Florida.

I didn't think it translated very well into a big theatre and it relied too much one'one joke'.- and with just three characters -it was too much the same.

When you see the diversity of the Cirque shows-you'll know what I mean.

The music was excellent.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.