Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Stayed at this hotel about six times, excellant value, with friendly staff. Can't wait to go back there myself.
Hi
Haven't stayed in that hotel but love Olu Deniz
As for trips there are plenty on offer , a visit up the old ghost village of Kaya Koy(use dolmus or taxi) for a bit of a climb and history is a must - go late afternoon and stay for a meal - we liked Cinbal - a cook your own BBQ place - not for veggies tho!
The jeep safari is good and you visit several places, trout farm (more interesting than it sounds!) ruins that i forget the name of, patara beach (beautiful) and the stunning Salkient Gorge which is your lunch stop off. Dalyan and mud baths is also a good day - mud is a bit smelly but fun. We did a boat trip from Olu - never again - watch people embark / disembark before you book! Its better to go from Fethiye apparently. Markets are in Fethiye and Hisonaru. There is an excellent turkish bath in the Belcekiz Beach Hotel which you can book anywhere in town
Hope this helps
Lally
Forgot to mention the paragliding ! :shock:
Would you know what the family room is like at the Blue Star? It seems to only have one and I wondered if that is what they call the Wood House.
The wood house is new this season, not sure what it is used for. I do know that the family room is above reception. Not been inside but i believe it has two bedrooms. I'd be surprised if you can book it for this year now, i've tried in the past without success.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.