Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
BMI Diamond Club
10 Posts
Try and see if you can get a Diamond club number by going to saynoto0870. Click find an alternative no and then put in BMI
This should give you a series of numbers and try to select anything that relates to it. BA executive number I can get in this way.
Sue
Thanks Sue

I will give that a try

Regards

emeritus
bmi's site has been wonky for a long, long time - check the bmi forum on Flyertalk....sorry I'm not allowed to post a link.

I have to say that using bmi miles for hotel bookings is not recommended - the cost per mile is so much higher than the equivelant cost per mile against flights. If you wish to take the matter further you could e-mail CS on customer.relations@flybmi.com or phone them on 01332854321.

Good luck:)
Thanks for your help, I have managed to get it sorted.

Just in case anyone is having similar problems

Go through the Hotel Booking on the BMI site as if you are going to pay for it, and then just before you get to the paying stage there is a link for "customer support". This allows you to e-mail the travel agent.

They rang me within 10 minutes of sending the e-mail and the hotel is now booked.
Yes!

I am being driven nuts.

To fill you in I have copied and pasted my email I just sent to the address you posted.

Dear Sir/Madam

I have over 20,000 air miles banked in my diamond club account. I would like to use them now but I cannot access the website. I have been on the phone five times today receiving password after password from various different people. I have recently been told I will need to wait 20days until it gets sorted. This is totally unacceptable. I am planning to travel this week. I cannot access my account- the new passwords with my diamond club number attached here; never work and they never will work.

Someone out there must be able to help me. Please, please, please make it so I can use my account. I have been unable to access this account since I got it six months ago. I am now being told because of a technical problem I will need to wait another 20days. I have earned these miles by using my MBNA card to make purchases and I would like to take advantage of the miles I have on my account. Please fix my account ASAP so I can access it online and book flights? Sending me another password is not an option. This doesn't work. Someone was supposed to phone me back- that was 3hours ago and now when I phone back the office has closed. I can't understand why this is so difficult.

This is a plea for help. Please, please help me.

All I wish to do is use my account for the purpose it was designed.

I await your advice as a matter of urgency.
I was trying to access my Diamond Club account earlier this week. I managed to log in, but no matter which link I clicked on, it took me back to the log in page so don't hold your breath that you will actually be able to do anything even once you manage to log in.

Apart from that, I have 92000 useless Diamond Club miles. Whenever I have tried to spend them on flights, there were only a handful of award flights for the whole year on the route I wanted and I couldn't even use them on one of those as there wasn't a corresponding return flight, eg the only available return award flight was 6 weeks later.

Absolutely useless.

luci :wave
Aaah cheers for the 'heads up'...

It is so frustrating. Special offers always wind up being nothing like the claims. I have become so sceptical about everything...still...it would be nice to actually access the account arrrgghhh and when I get India they just keep saying we will send you another password...argghhhh!!!
Luci, let me guess the route.....would the destination airport code be LAS? :sun2

Have you used the ANA award availability checker to check availability with other Star Alliance partners?
I have 38,000 BMI Diamond Club miles. I have had them for more than 5 years and not ONCE have I ever managed to use any of them. I tried several times around 4 years ago, just kept being told they had no award flights available for any of the dates or destinations I requested. I eventually said I would take ANY flight, anywhere they had availability. No surprise that they said I had to specify a destination. So I reverted to my preferred destination (one I had paid tickets for many times with BMI) and offered to take ANY date they could offer. NOTHING.

I stopped using BMI soon after and my Email address expired so I am no longer able to log onto the website. I tried again recently - sent an Email to customer services explaining the situation - the replied to say they had updated my Email adress and reset my password - didn't say WHAT the password had been reset to! Now the website is not available to reset the password myself.

Maybe I've been unlucky but as far as I'm concerned BMI Diamond Club is a huge CON.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.