Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we did the tripa with taffy's boat when we were out in july

suzie
thanks suzie where do you go to book that??
Also how big was the boat was their plenty of room some trips over book and cram people on.
thanks marg
:cheers affraid unable to recommend one!! , Although actually went on one!?, Jus a little advice would be to take your own "pack up" , as the food is they serve is "Rank" and so was the "alchahol?" as we had paid all inclusive,
The better alternative would be to travel on a dolmus as they dont actually travel that far and the people whom as booked and are on the boat!! look some what "short changed" if you get me drift ,ALSO WENT ON THE JEEP SAFARI, many people in the same senario of been mis-sold the trip, lol, thinking there going on a "safari" yet they had been shang-highed into a "Water gun fight" "oh"and another one of those free meals "was in the price!" , But make sure you take some sarnies of your own yet again!, But gd day for the kids , The adults enjoyed it more than the kids on the one we went went!!< ive got a grin on my face as i write this, So yeah good fun if the people are right??.
Hope its not put you off , if i where you i would go down to the harbour to pick the boat you want because lol some people had to sit on plastic chairs so........ BEWARE, there not bothered since they already have your LIRA nicley tucked away. ENJOY .............
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.