Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
definatly the glass bottom boat pat , its a winner even with bored kids who dont like boats , because they get to see the fish and some really nice corals in costa brava on this trip and the price is good too .
cheers.. I wonder if my teenage boy will appreciate it!!!!!!!
he definatly would my mum and my brother found boats etc boring but they loved this one
when I was at Blanes I did enjoy getting the boat to tossa.... blue seas.. warm breeze... sunburn on top of me head!!!!!!!!!!!
The water taxis that go up and down the coast are great if you just want to visit a resort for half a day or so. The boats at Estartit take you round the Mendes islands. You can go down into the pontoons and view the fish through viewing ports.
Done the boat thing a couple of times in Estartit, first time it was a shorter one, second time it was the Costa Brava Cruise by La Sirena, pics on my site.

i would recommend it, its a good day out, and a change from lying at the pool....plus the costa brave cruise one anchored up for a bit, giving you the chance to go for a swim, or if you didnt, they had competitions and prizes on board.

Take the lotion though, being out at sea makes you feel cooler, but it isnt......says me who just walked across the forth road bridge today with NO lotion on! :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.