Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
You will find all the usual boat trips i.e. crusie around the island, cruise to the shipwreck, cruise to spot turtles, cruise to Kefalonia, cruise to Athens, Ferries to other islands, fishing trips and so on.

We did an island cruise and the boat was crammed, never again!

Sarah
I was in Zante last year and the prices for trips were as follows:

Island Tour by Coach = 18 euros
Full Day Island Tour by Boat = 25 euros
Half Day Trip to Shipwreck by Boat = 22 euros
Keri Caves/Glass Bottom Boat = 20 euros
Greek Night = 28 euros
Athens = 90 euros
Kefalonia = 37 euros

I suspect this is a lot more expensive than Turkey. I did the full day island tour by boat and it wasn't overly crowded but I went mid-season so it'll depend on when you go.
I should have also said that food and drinks on the boat were not included in the price and it was very expensive to purchase things on board but when you're out for the full day it's a necessity! Pack your own food and drinks to take with you if you don't want to spend a fortune.
thanks for info very helpful. dont mind the price just like to relax on boat on top deck but i have this vision of every one standing side by side without your own space. i know this sites not on turkey but last year i paid £40 for a family of 4 all food and drink included we had several swim stops and i picked my space for bathing on top deck and no body went near my area but i suppose if i want to see a different country i will have to go with there ways any names of good boats would be helpful if any one can remember any cheers :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.