Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Boats Trips
9 Posts
Not one for boats my self, :yuck but when i was there last week i noted you could get the following, and probably more:

Taxi boat to marmaris
Taxi boat to Turunc
Lazy day boat trip
Boat trip to Dalyan

Hope that helps

J
Icmeler Online's all inclusive boat trips are good - numbers are limited, so you're guaranteed a sunbed, which isn't always with the case with some of the "sell 'em cheap and cram 'em in" ones.
As an alternative to organised trips it does seem possible to "water-taxi hop" to another couple of secluded bays from Turunc.
all inc lazy day...25 ytl including breakfast
Last October we had a lovely day on a boat named Woodstock.We booked it at a kiosk near the Aqua hotel.
It cost £10 and it included lunch and drinks of tea,coffee,wine beer and soft drinks.
There was no loud music and it was the cleanest boat I have been on. :tup
  • Edited by Jay Trip 2009-08-11 19:38:08
In June we went with "Cheeky Bu99er" (at the kiosk near to CoCos).

£15 each, included pick up and drop off at apartment, 3 hours on the boat with lunch included, an hour on Turtle Island, a boat trip and entry to the Dalyan Mud Baths.

We were picked up at 9am and returned at 7-30pm, we considered it good value.

Dave
dalyan trip 35 ytl but they do sting you for drinks on the boat..as said you are on the boat for a total of 5 hours....dalyan and mudbaths is a better trip by coach...more time at destination
Below is the maximum price you should expect to pay for trips, But do remember to haggle for them as you could easily get the trips for a lot less than below.

Turkish Bath 30 Lira.

Jeep safari 30 Lira Departs 9.30 Returns 17.30

Bays and Islands boat trip 20 Lira, Departs 9.30 Returns 17.30.

Quad safari 35 Lira Departs 08.30 Returns 18.30

Diving 65 lira Departs 07.30 Returns 19.00

Cleopatra Island 40 Lira Departs 09.30 Returns 18.30.

Rafting 65 Lira Departs 07.30 Returns 19.30

Gokova 40 Lira Departs 09.30 Returns 18.30

Dalyan 35 Lira Departs 08.30 Returns 18.30

Pamukkale 75 Lira Departs 06.30 Returns 19.30

Ephesus 85 Lira Departs 06.30 Returns 20.00

Pamukkale & Ephesus 2 day trip 135 Lira price includes 2 breakfasts 2 lunchs, Dinner, Entrence fees, Hotel and Insurance Departs 06.30 returns following day 19.30.

Village tour 30 Lira Departs 09.30 Returns 17.30

Turkish night 40 Lira price includes return transport to the hotel dinner and unlimited drinks, Departs 19.30 Returns 00.00

Talk of the town 50 Lira Price includes Set dinner and 1 local drink, Departs 19.30 Returns 00.00

Fishing Trip 30 Lira various times available

Horse safari 30 Lira Various times available

Rhodes 75 Lira Departs 07.30 Returns 18.00

Aquapark 27 Lira Various times available

With most of these trips you are picked up directly from your Hotel/ Apartment and returned to them also.

Yes you will get better prices than the above, This is for General information only.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.