Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
That's £239 per person, I really feal that you have Paid far to much for this Flight, Particularly as at that time you have booked it most certainly wont be that busy as School is back in the Swing, Before anyone starts this as a personal opinion.
Weve looked at flights for next year for 3 weeks with ba,and prices come up with £802 for 5 of us,thats also with meals/drinks included,unfortunately we cannot go next year as were getting a new car in december,so hope we can find that sort of price for 2009
For £239 I got an AI holiday in a brand new hotel in June with Thomson, including flights!.I am hoping for a similar deal for this month or October.
please can you tell me how you got extra baggage allowence. We are going first choice and they told me i couldn't book extra allowence. I am taking a baby who doesn't get any baggage allowence but needs loads!

love nikki xx
sorry but doesnt sound too cheap to me either, ive got a package for 3 of us staying in icmeler for a week ,apt has great reviews going in 5 weeks time for £312 for all of us , now thats a bargain £104 each inc flights ,trans and apt !!!!
That is a bargain ellie meg :pele
i agree i wouldnt say it was bargin either ,,theres lots of bargins out there :lol: now where can i start looking lol
I managed to get 2 tickets with BA to Dalaman for £175 when they had their 45% off sale in August for October. The same flight now is coming up at over £500.
£85 each x2 Dalaman. Hotel £238 Dalyan 2 weeks, june 08,including trans and Ac.
One way flight Dalaman Sep 08 £31 each
I`ve been looking at some for 3 weeks for 5 people and only got quoted £860. Thats for 17/7/08----7/8/08 so right in peak.
But so long as you are happy with what you paid, what does it matter. Have a good time.
I think I have also got a good deal, first choice day-time flights including meals, transfers and 3 star accomodation for 2 adults 2 children staying in Ovacik for £460. flying out on 15 October for 1 week.
elsalula

You don't say where you are flying from so perhaps it is a good deal from your part of the country. Not everywhere does the very good deals some of the others are mentioning. What matters though is you thought it was good and are going, so good on you !

Wilson :wink:
Last September we booked our flights with First Choice from Manchester to Dalaman for £127 each ,now that they have amalgamated with Thomsons they are now both averaging £270 for same weeks,thank goodness for Agean Flights,we got them for £97 this time,if it wasnt for Holiday Truths forums I would never have known about a cheap ,Turkish budget airline,many thanks to everybody.
Hi Nikki,

First Choice's baggage allowance is 20 kgs per person. Most airlines only allow 15 kgs, therefore customers pay a premium for the extra 5 kgs.

I paid £239 for my flight out from Stansted on Monday 1300 hours. It was the cheapest I could find. I booked it about a month ago. As people have said, Agean Flights are cheap, however, they don't fly from Stansted which is my nearest airport (except for Norwich but there is very little choice from there and they are very expensive).

Only 2 more sleeps, can't wait :pele

Hope everyone has a brill time.

Chris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.