DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
try jet 2 for alicante or valencia from manchester. they seem to have really good offers on . valencia seems to be the cheaper airport .
It is sometimes worthwhile looking at the so called full-price airlines such as BA ( barring present problems!) and British Midland. Because you can book up to 11 months in advance with them you can get real bargains. Last year I managed to get London- Madrid returns for £66 including all taxes. That was by booking 10 month in advance.

Another good company to try (I have just used for flights to Madeira next year) is Travel Republic ( http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk//Default.aspx ) They do a search of all the charter flights and come up with some quite cheap deals. At the moment they have an offer on where you only pay a deposit of £50 ,with the balance paid a a couple of months before you fly.

If you want to use the no frills airlines, their summer 2006 flights won't be out till just before Christmas.
trasjohno, if you are looking to fly in August, I would suggest you book the first flight you see at a "bargain" price. It is amazing how quickly they go.

Best of luck,

Robby :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.