Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Good on you.

Our holiday comes up for payment on the 2nd November.....and I'm still waiting for my September bonus to pay for it : Eeeek! Still, life would be boring if we didn't do things like this eh!
Hi Lisa,

I know what you mean. We've dbeen saving hard to pay for our Christmas holiday which is due for payment of Oct 24th. Oh well, easy come, easy go !!

Feeling a tad guilty :oops:

Tracy
And so u should !!!! Poor Lily Beach. Do u mena the spa treatment s at Lily Tracy??? Only winding u up. By the way our tickets arrived on sat. Im well excited now

Julie :)

**Julie, please do not post in phone style txt Its against the rules of posting. - Kath HT Admin**
Just to let everyone know I have posted the first view on Veli. We loved the place and can not rate it highly enough.

Dilema now, do you go back or try else where. So disappointed if not as good but then it could be better!!

One thing for sure we will be going back and even our 8 year old said it was excellent. Busy doing nothing all day, our child did take his portable dvd player for the evenings as we did not go for dinner until about 8.30pm. He watched a film and we had peace and quiet to have a glass of wine on our decking, perfect family balance.
Tracy
How could you! no seriously you have a great time and i'm sure most of the islands are of similar standards, we are off on Sunday, hope to read your entry in the guest book that is if you made one.

Regards
Joe :sun
Hi joe,

Hope you have a great trip - I didn't write in the guestbook this time I'm afraid.

the first post i wrote on this topic was written back in October when I originally booked but I have now switched back to Lily beach as their prices came down and it was £1000 cheaper than veligandu and i can't believe veli is so much better than Lily when i know how good lily is.

Perhaps you would update me when you get back about the proposed refurbishment programme and when this is going ahead.

Tracy
No problems, I've plenty to ask them and will let you know what's what on our return :cry: should't think about that just yet :sun

Regards
joe
Hi all

Perhaps you would like to explore more islands in Maldives;

cheers
edit
unofficial signature removed
Fiona ht mod
[/i]
:ocan any body tell me a good company to book with to the maldives we are looking at going march -april 2007 :lol: jan
I'd look at hayes and Jarvis - they were cheapest for our next maldives holiday and you have the option of flying scheduled (if for example you want to holiday for a odd number of days (10/11), or if you wanted a 2/3 dy stoppover in Dubai), if not then their charter flights are with First choice which are great are great and offer more legroom than a lot of scheduled carriers - avoid any company that uses monarch flights at all costs.
We've booked ours through Tradewinds, and they also do the scheduled flights etc, we're flying with Qatar airways in April this year :D
:o thanks for the information does anybody know about a company called best travel :lol: jan
Cynical we are flying with Monarch, can you pm me with details or your nightmare?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.