Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
No problem with a US booking direct wit hNCL done it often.

NCL have personal cruise consultants that you can deal by phone/email if you want the same person each time
or you can just phone the general US numbers.

I use skype to keep the costs down but do most of the booking on-line.

Fully refundable deposits and a chance of getting price drops if you keep any eye out.

You can also use a US TA and get further discounts but I prefer to deal direcxt with NCL for the cheap cabins there is not a lot of discount.

Some of the UK med 2012 pricing is available which trip/cabin were you after and I will check with my sources
Hi windjammer,
Thanks for your response. We are looking at the 7 day west med cruise from Barcelona on Norwegian Epic either June 24 or July 1 2012 sailing.
We were looking at a midship balcony, say category BB as my husband does not like to be too high on a ship in case of rough seas!! but on the US website this cruise is offering a mini suite for the price of a balcony cabin. We have only cruised with Thomson and Royal Caribbean before and thought the NCL freestyle would be worth a try.
Thank you - if you can get any information it would be most helpful.
Tabby.
Epic cruise 2012 dates and itineraries are not priced yet.

We prefer the aft facing the balconies are much more usable

Looking at the base prices I would take the mini for the extra space if same price
But it does not look like this date is included, it says upto April for that promotion

There are no midships stair wells so consider that when looking at location
we like to have a short walk to the stairs.

We are looking at another epic trip but are going to wait to see what happens to prices this year.
Thanks again for the information - very useful. You dont always think about things like stair location. I will have another look at the deckplans. We like to use the stairs as much as possible to work off all the extra food consumed!!!!
Will have another look at the cabins - there isnt a huge difference between the price of the balcony and minis so it may be worth it for the space.
Tabby.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.