Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
hi cazziej.....can you confirm your villa is in cala blanes?....i know a villa ses olivieres but it is in cala blanca?
Hi MXB.

Had an an awful minute there where I just had to run off and check (had visions of the Villa being on one island and us flying to another!!). :whoops

The Villa is definitely "Ses Oliveres" (think I put an extra "I" in the original spelling) and is at Cala'n Blanes.

Thank you.

Carol
hi cazziej...the cala blanca i meant was the one on menorca,so you would have been on the right island.For street maps, try the menorca tourist information website,select the resort,select street maps and that should help.Enjoy your holiday on this fantastic island,visit 11 just done,visit 12 days away.
How many adults and kids are in your party? I have done a quick check and with Thomsons accommodation only a 2 bedroomed apt in the Talayot is £31 for the Friday.
Hi Stana

Thanks for the reply. We are 4 adults, 2 teenagers of 14 and 1 baby of 15 months. All we want is a place to be able make a drink, use the bathroom facilities etc, from about 10.30 am to probably 18.00 to 18.30 ish, so even if we could get a 1 bedroom it would be great. £31 sounds very reasonable, thank you for looking, I will go and have ganders myself now.

Best wishes

Carol.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.