Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Try http://www.aegeanflights.com

booking for sept 08, would be surprised if you beat them on price.
Sorry - I meant aegeanflight.com, I presumed they used Onur air
yep they are doing the best deals for 2008 you will not get any tickets until approx two weeks before departure you do get confirmation and so far all flights booked with agean flights is onur air
I booked a while ago my flights with them for next year, got confirmation email next day and written confirmation through the post about 4 weeks after i booked, they seemingly send out tickets 2-3 weeks before your flight date.

They have fantastic deals and with them, the earlier you book the cheaper the flights. And yes the airline is Onur.
We want to fly into Bodrum next May from Scotland, but Aegean don't seem to have any flights available on their website. Should I phone them?
Tish - I'm sure their flights to Bodrum from Glasgow don't start till June.
We have booked with them for Sep 08, had confirmation today £31 one way.
Booked also for June 08 £85 return, expect to hear from them in the next couple of weeks, we used them this year no problems, they have stopped the in flight meal for 08.
just booked today for May and August. Unbelievably two weeks in August was cheaper than one week at end of May school holidays!

£312 from Glasgow to Dalaman family of 4!! August
£452 from liverpool to dalaman family of 4!! May

surely no-one can beat those prices

can't wait now, still need to book accomodation but will do it nearer the time. Any suggestions for 2 bed apartments in hisaronu?

What you waiting for ? just book it! we all work so hard all year, you must make sure you have a good holiday and relax...you have earned it!!!!!
I booked with Aegeanflights on Sunday for August 5th 340.00 for three people, but am having trouble getting my email confirmation. I have been onto my booking three times and requested email confirmation but have not received it. In desperation I rang up and the lady told me she had sent an email to my address but I still havent received it. The booking is there when I put my booking ref no. in so I am just hoping its all ok. Has anyone else had this problem? :?
Wouldn't worry too much, you will get an invoice through the post, it may take a few weeks though
yep dont worry you should get written confirmation
Looks like many of the usual airlines are cutting right back or are bumping up prices by lots of £££,s ..XL dont seem to be running a service from Stansted to Dalaman for 2008 and also Cosmos holidays have pulled out of many Turkish resorts for next year.. has anyone noticed the huge increases for 2008 ? not just to TURKEY but to all destinations that are not covered by budget airlines.. :fly WAKI..xx
gillyb ive booked my apartment in hisoronu for next year privately its a 3 bed 3 bathroom apartment which i found on holiday lettings its 250 a week which i thought was a good price its called the grena 1 apartment
we have booked for 6th-20th july 08

70 quid each

i got a quote from melay/atrium 308 for 2 adults 1 child

went on find me accom and got price 207 for the 3 of us

total 2 wks 417

how cheap is that

pam xxxx
Well done Pam. Glad you got sorted. Daughter got return flights to Dalaman for £75 return for Oct. We paid £99 each as we booked later.
Hi,

I booked return flights for Sept 2008 with Aegean Flights in June for £140
for 2 adults. They send a written confirmation & tickets arrive 3 wks
before departure. We are going with them this year , in 3 wks, & have
just receive the tickets for this year.

They come recommended by friends, usually you get a meal onboard
but after November this stops, so from next year we'll have to take
something with us.

We stay at the Rayon Aparts in Marmaris, cheap for 2 wks SC £165!

Aegean Flights only use Onur Air its part of h4u.co.uk

Happy Hols
Noticed on another forum you can fly out Sept 2nd for £55 from manc -bodrum
I`ve never done DIY before and i`m very tempted to book the flights with Aegean but..
How safe is it to do so, so far in advance?
What happens if you have already booked accom/transfers and then the flights change?
Can they (or do they have a record of) pulling flights and cancelling them?
ive used onur air loads and have never had a flight cancelled or changed maybe ive been lucky but this year ive had 2 fc probs, one was changed and other cancelled, so it can happen with any company, ive booked 2 flights with aegean for next year and im not worried at all, try pricing up some diy and packages and see if you save a lot and decide whether its worth it or not
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.