Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I have experienced the same thing
when pricing up booking direct in August peak period.I find it cheaper to book with Thomas Cook for the Caribe In Ea Cana than book

direct to the hotel or a hotel agency.Out of this period it is cheaper.
I was looking at Booking the Seaview for June but Airtours have pulled the Sunday morning flight from Newcastle and their is only the friday night flight from newcastle or Teesside.

They must have only just pulled the flight because it was available when i checked last week :x
Have you priced it up with direct holidays, i find they work out cheaper than airtours for the same holidays.
Direct holidays are about £80 more expensive as the airtours price came down by £40 yesterday :?
hi keefg when are you trying to bok for?
I can get a week half board at fiesta bahamas 3 ads 2 children for 1760 in middle June. your price looks expensive for self catering unless its in the school hols
We're going on the 24th to the 31st August, last week of the hols as my son starts secondary school in september so cant have him missing the start!

And it MUST be the Sirenis Seaview otherwise we aint going 8)
I checked airtours just being curious and it was only 1917 if u donthave flight meals lol or 2399 half board :) without flight meals but including family first club if you needed it. These prices were from leeds/bradford, but its cheaper from teesside ....only 2363 hb without flight meals
Cheapest i've found now is on Airtours going from Newcastle - £1773 self catering as we're upgrading to half board when we get there as its cheaper.

£1773 is without flight meals as the flight times dont warrant them anyway.
Make that £1746 now, its just come down by nearly £30 in the space of an hour :?
Wow....it's really hard to know when is the best time to book. Ive booked ours for next year and I'm not going to look at the prices again lol.
Im pleased Im not stuck with school holidays......only £1455 for us 2ad 2 ch half board inc flight meals and late check out and pre booked seats............loads cheaper. I feel for you really : :shock:
We went on the 3rd Sep this year, 7 nights half board for 2ad & 2ch at the Seaview and we only paid £1173 all in for that, got a cracking deal.

The reason its so expensive now is because we have to have 2 rooms to accomodate the extra person going with us :cry:
yeah i understand. We only paid 1270 for 2 weeks half board 2 ad 2 ch in may..................gotta go for 2 weeks lol 1 isnt long enough for me :? :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.