Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
this site is the cheapest i have found for my stay in feb.its very good in away.that if you say took ill.just before your hols.you only lose your flight and a small amount for hotel.i use this site all the time to book hotels in benidorm.

all you need to do is print the voucher they send you via email.but soon as you give the hotel your passport they know its you.never had any problems over the past 5 years.plus you can request things in a box.like room # ect high floor/near lift/..make sure you put a time you think you will be at hotel.there is a box for that info.
These are the same firm as Ibiza spotlight I presume.

Just a word of warning I priced up staying in the Caribe in Es cana 18 months ago with these people but found it a lot cheaper to book direct with the hotel.

Just paid a small deposit to the hotel then paid on arrival.
yes its the same people.swings and roundabouts really.some hotels you get cheaper on these site.other you don.t.just a matter of searching really.i know i have saved a lot with useing this site.hotels home page is a bit more/and easyjet well.rip off people.they say they are cheap.but works out a dam site more.
You can get some quite good deals with benidorm spotlight - I've booked with them before- Looking to book for next october- and benidorm spotlight is £500 dearer, than booking with thomson (accomodation only!)

Worth shopping around!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.