Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Do you mean the Ibiza Spotlight web site? If you do try this to see if you can get an answer to your question

Contact us The contact us is, as far as I can see the only way to get a hold of them. There is a drop down menu that does have accomodation in it try that as your heading. you will need to include your e-mail address for them to reply to you.
Hi allmen
Yes it is Ibiza spotlight
Since my post I have now sorted the problem I had. I contacted my bank and they told me if the transaction had gone through it would have shown straightaway but it had not. They advised me to try to put the booking through again, which I did, and the confirmation page appeared and I have now printed that out, and the email came with the hotel voucher, thank goodness! With all the information, telephone nos etc.
Had not used the company before so I was nervous. Now booked my flights so I am now sorted out. Panic over!!!
Thanks for your help

Dawnie-Rob
Glad you got it sorted. Have a nice holiday Ibiza is a lovely wee island and is well worth having a look round it doesn't take long to see most of it.
The folk dancers of San Miguel are worth a visit where you get an explanation of the dances and also the history of the dresses that the ladies wear. The dances are usually on a Thursday evening go early to get on the shaded side of the church courtyard.

If you have google earth you can type in San Miguel Ibiza and it will show you the church where the dancing takes place.

Have a read at this Folk dance San Miguel
hi dawnie-rob, glad it worked out fine.

i actually work for ibiza spotlight and we have upgraded the booking system for this year and had a few teething problems along the way, your booking must have coincided with the period in which we upgraded. really sorry for the error, it is very disconcerting not knowing whether it has gone through or not!

everything seems to be working fine now though and the summer is looking to be a very good one for the island.

hope you have a great time! (we are enjoying days of 20ºC sunshine and cloudless skies at the moment!)

take care

james
As dawn-rob has now got the problem sorted I am going to lock this post.

Dawn if you have further problems with this then PM me and I shall unlock it for you.

allmen
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.