Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
The Piccadilly on the front at Lloret has Sky digital,it's a sports bar and they're nice people and I'm sure they would stick the racing on during the day,as for having a punt, there is an internet cafe at the other end of the main drag called Sahara, I think,if any one of your mates has an account you could get on there,failing that you could always phone the bets back to the U.K.Dunno what the Spanish system regarding betting shops is,been to Lloret a few times and can't say I've ever seen one.
Good luck anyway,hope this helps :wink:
Will the picadilly be open next week, any more ideas re betting, do none of the British bars take bets?
Me and the missus had five days out there at the end of jan and it was open then,while 80% of the resort was closed so you'll be ok for the racing.The Piccadilly is popular with ex-pats and workers so I'm sure somebody will be able to point you in the right direction as to having a bet,whether anyone is taking bets in there or not I couldn't tell you.
Take it there was still enough to keep you occupied though. How much was the beer, 10 thirsty lads from Newcastle on their way. Might open an account and use the net to bet.
Local draught was about 2 euros a pint,some of the bars did happy hour,we didn't get bored and more of the place will have opened up by now.You'll find plenty to do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.