Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Lesley,

Burgas or Varna are feasible day trips by bus from Sunny Beach.

If shopping is your thing, then prices in general will be cheaper in either city than they are in the resorts.

Baldur
Is the shopping decent? Do you know if you can take a bus?

Might not be necessary to go there, but just wondering in case we get a bit bored of if the weather isn't up to much else.
Lesley,
There are buses every 30 mins. from Sunny Beach and the journey takes about 50 mins. I'd say it's well worth having a look at Bourgas, it's not as nice a city as Varna but there is a nice cafe culture in the main shopping street, lots of shops bars and restaurants.
the shopping is better than Sunny Beach as you'll find many different goods as opposed to all the fake stuff you will find in Sunny Beach/Nessebur.
John S.
lesley , if you like shoes , you'll love the main street in bourgas ;) my mrs bought lots on the 2 trips we made there , we hired a mini bus for our trip , the driver took us there and waited for 2 hrs for us to explore the shops ect ,
the bus from sunny beach to Bourgas is only 5 lev each way. i had planned to go, but didnt manage to find the time.

hope you have a lovely time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.