Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
is that the one in the fanels area of lloret across the the road from popeyes. if so was there last may and yes it was good the barman was a bit daft but he had beed in lloret for 20year .so i think he has got a right to be daft as i said if that is the pub you are on about it was very good

yours the fatboy
braveheart is in the town centre of lloret there are plenty posters up and around the town on lamp posts and info in most of the hotels giving directions by far the best pub in lloret not only for adults but for the children too :lol: bar owner andy is one of the nicest guys on the planet as for the kareoke :P guy dave now there is a man (or is he a woman)?anyway theguy will most likely show you a great night out dave also does trips to bacelonna and will be your hosfor the day hes great fun a great entertainer
i am just back from Lloret de Mar!! its the best holiday i have been on!!! had an amazing time and eventually managed to track down Bravehearts on our 3rd night there. glad we persevered and found it coz it was amazing! Andy the guy who owned it was a gem, he was so friendly and welcoming, Isa who made our breakfast was fab! potato scone roll who'd have thought it eh? and good old Dave! he took us to Barcelona for the day had an amazing time, he was such a laugh! i miss them all! the night we were leaving he sang a song for us - Will Young - Think i better leave right now! brought a tear to my eye! made some good friends over there, anyone know if they have an official homepage?? xXx
:lol: :roll: Just got back a couple of weeks ago and still havent managed to get back to reality yet! Me and Kristie had a great holiday, and a lot of it is due to the friendlyness and kindness of the staff in Bravehearts! I personally would like to thank Andy and his step brother Peter for taking me a full day and nights golfing (which Kristie wasnt too chuffed with by the way!) We made one mistake though on holiday and didnt get a contact number for Andy or Bravehearts itself! If anybody can help with that it would be realy appreciated! To other members travelling to Lloret you need to try this place, it was a great wee place to got for a breakfast, dinner and at night a good drink and a karioke before you go down to the main strip! Anyway Andy, Jakki, Laura, Debs and Izza all the best and i hope to see you soon![/list]
We were in Lloret in September, and we had a look for this bar with no success. Is it still there? I notice the postings on this thread are from 2004. If still there, can you help with directions, as we would like to go when we go back to Lloret next summer.
Jamie and Krissty,
I am off there next week and will be in bravehearts on a daily basis , I will take a copy of your reply on holiday truth and give it to the owner
hope they get back to you!
I'm off to Lloret in September so I'll have a gander and see if Bravehearts is still there :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.