Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Im in Leeds so please do contact me when something is arranged
I definately will. Will be posting details on here.
Great report ,go to the Taj its a must see
ann
Is that what you call a quick trip report :rofl :rofl
yes- it would have been nice to have managed to meet up. I didn't see any HTers :cry
Enjoyed your report Brenliz. My son is staying at the Senhor Angelo for New Year, so we had a little look round, I thought it looked very nice, glad you enjoyed your holiday , we were there at the same time and were happy to watch the Man U victory over Liverpool in Candolim :tup
Really enjoyed reading about your time in Goa BrenLiz and of course it was so nice to meet both of you.
Please keep me informed about your meet in Leeds for Candolim Boys Home. Its such a worthwhile cause and now youve seen for yourself how desperate they are for help.
aaround we did go to the Taj last year but I wasn't impressed with the price of the drinks although the food was brilliant and we did enjoy our evening.
Hi Brenliz we were on a tour with Culture Holidays most meals included at hotel,
best meal was at Agra Taj Mugal excellent lunch time meal.
ann
Great report BrenLiz. You mention about Chinese. We have always found the Hibiscus restaurant in the Riverside at Baga (next to the new bridge) to be very good (next door to Sublime I get confused with the two different Riversides! :think ). We ate at Kim Faa for the first time this year and were disappointed as we didn't think the food was as good as that at Hibiscus.
Thanks for that Miccie, will try it in December. I liked the food at Kim Faa but thought everything was very rushed and much too crowded together.
BrenLiz what date are you back out in december we might still be there in the first 2 weeks I think :duh
We arrive on the 13th December - hope its not unlucky!
BrenLiz we go home on the 15th so if by chance we do get to have a beer it will have to be the 14th ..that would be nice :cheers :sun2 ...colleen
IC, we will be at Lazy Days - unless venue has been changed by then - on the Sunday. Look forward to meeting up with you again.
:cheers ...BrenLiz.....we will sort something out in november I liked that place we all met in on the last night (the carvery )in candolim it was big and quiet so we all could talk without having to shout to make ourselvs heard ............colleen
IC ok let us know when you have decided - Brenda & Liz
Did you enjoy the steak burger at Big Banana????
Rob, yes we did enjoy the steakburgers although I have to admit its nothing something I usually eat in Goa or at home come to that! Big Banana was a bit overcrowded for me though, I like a bit more peace and quiet although I have to say the people working there were very attentive to their customers needs.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.