Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
As far as I know there are no burst water pipes in Bar Street but they have been replacing the water pipes in Gumbet so I can only assume that is what the travel agent means.

The travel agent is actually a bit behind on her news though if that is waht she did mean as the water pipes have been laid and the road has been filled in and tarmaced over a week or so ago.

They are still working on the road out towards the end of Gumbet towards Bitez though.

What hotel is your niece staying at? As long as she isn't staying right by the roadworks she sould be fine.

Kedi
There is no problem around that area, if you read the post on Hotel Baba, joeastbourne is there at the moment and having a great time, Hotel Baba is practically next door to parkim Ayaz.
Me n my gf r due to go to jasmine beach in July is the road works likely to affect us. Not really sure what to expect as we have read mixed reviews on the place.been to turkey before hope this hotel doesn't spoil my excellent views of a beautiful country

Can you please refrain from using text style language as some members use screen readers that don't pick up anything other than full words. Thanks. Dazbo HT Mod
The building works are due to be finished by the end of May so they will not affect your holiday. Jasmine Beach is nowhere near the road works anyway.
my niece returned home yesterday, no problems at all with road works or anything, she have brilliant time and is booking for next year, :wave:
That's good news. Thanks for the update. We don't go until July so I'm sure it will look great by then :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.