Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
have a great time in Jamaica :) All the hard slog of WW will have been worth it :D
Fiona HT Mod wrote:
have a great time in Jamaica :) All the hard slog of WW will have been worth it :D

Ahh thank you Fiona what a lovely thing to say :cheers
fancy trying Montego Bay myself :)
Well my son travels tights, so there is room in the case for an ickle one, along with the many handbags that I cannot decide which ones to leave or take so taking four plus the one I am using to the airport.

Have you been to Jamaica at all Fiona?
Well I won't forget to do a hotel/resort report I notice there is not one for the Hotel we are going to.
We'll see you there then, It's a place you'll want to return to ...............Joyce will vouch for that.
Hi Pinky,

Has it come around already? when do you leave? Have a fab time!
Hi Shirley - Tuesday morning Taxi is coming to pick us up at 6.30 so still looking good, check the t/o website and no rescheduling at all for ours - (still touching wood though) :cheers
Have a brilliant time Pinky - I can't believe how quick it's come round.
It has come round quite quick this year, booked it 13 months ago and it finally here
Ok folks last post off tomorrow morning early so bye for now xxxx
Ooh, I might have just missed you miss Pink. Have a great time anyway :sun2 :cheers
Same here - looking forward to reading all about it when you get back!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.