EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
we looked at some of their properties last month. When we mentioned this to a waiter in Bitez he gave then a good report, saying that they were a good company.
We didn't go ahead with purchase so i cannot give a more detailed answer, sorry.
del949
is it by any chance the Swan or theTamer residencies you are considering/
No it is off-plan, called Marina Sunset, up by school, not built until May 2005. Up by school. Lovely.
can i just add a word of caution here...everybody in Turkey has now become an estate agent...waiters, beach boys, jewelers, leather shops..etc etc. A waiter might recommend something and may even introduce you without knowing anything about the company. But he may well get a small tip from the sellers. :lol: its just the way it works here. Be careful
fair comment.
the estate agent was in turgutries and the waiter was in Bitez, so maybe not on a commision (or mamaybe a wide spread family :lol: )

del949
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.