General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Finally managed to find some decent underwired swimming costumes in Bravissimo - http://www.bravissimo.com/products/swimwear/swimsuits/panache/swimsuits/ps11-details.aspx?colour=Turq%2fBlack

They didn't have any of these on display when I went but I asked and they had some in the stock room. Got a black one and a blue one so dead chuffed (even if they did cost a fortune).
bought 2 sleeveless t-shirts in debenhams 25% off certain items yesterday for £7.50 the pair. they are cotton and have a tiny frill around the neckline, which just takes away the plainness. they come in white,dark orange,yellow,blue,mocha. they are great for your holidays if you want sleeveless but not thin strapped t's.xphx
la senza have got a sale on at the mo lovely bikinis and swimwear
Went to Primark this morning and they had loads of bikinis and holiday wear in, didn't buy anything for myself though apart from a £1 bracelet. Bought a few things for my 4 year old daughter though as they had some lovely girls clothes in. Got her 2 cute little bikinis and a swimsuit, 2 gorgeous twirly dresses and a couple of tops. Tried them on her when I got home and she loves everything I bought and looks so sweet! All that for £29 :tup
£1 a pair couldn't leave them there for that price
http://s4.postimage.org/1eoyupb38/PICT1489.jpg

as my local matalan is a clearance store its a bit of pot luck with sizws but its really worth going and having a look around
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.