General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Nicola

I went into Sainsburys yesterday,they have got some summer things in,vest tops,swimwear I noticed,not sure what else they had.T.
Not cheap maybe, but Next have their spring/summer range out now. It's an option if you get stuck and you can usually have it within 2 days even if you order in store.

Pam
thanks for that, i'll have a look if i don't find anything cheap :)
yummymummy,

get you flipflops there and i noticed quite a few shops this time selling bikini there dont no what sort of price though :que

hope you have a great time i have 11wks to wait i think :rofl

pip
x
Hi Pip :cheers , i cant get my flipflops in Goa as i am a size 8 foot :yikes . The only ones that fit me are the mens haha.

As for bikinis, i have seen a lot of stalls selling them in Goa over the years, but as i am a size 14/16, none will fit me, especially on the top :oops:
Primark have very reasonably priced beachwear all year round and will possibly start bringing in new stuff for spring in the next few weeks :wink:
If you don't do "Primani" then you could look at ASOS; or Amazon have a great range of flip-flops and swimwear. :-D
Some catalogues do a range of swimwear all year round.
Debenhams in store & online have some swimwear and other holiday bits
Hi, thanks for all your comments.

Yes, i do like primark, ive already got a few bits from there :) .

Ive pretty much got all my things now, i could do with a couple more shorts, but thats about it :cheers
MandM direct which is an internet clothes company have a few summer clothes at good prices.

http://www.mandmdirect.com/

Kind Regards
Stewart
:rofl
Yummymummy I have the same problem, and there is quite a few places now that will let you buy seperates which is great for me, but still dont seem to be enough materiel in the bras :rofl

let me know how you get on because i need some for easter.

Pip
x
Thanks again everyone for all your help :tup

That MandM website seems to be very cheap. I bought a couple of t-shirts before christmas for my brother, as he is into 'named' stuff with him being a teenager. I refuse to pay 20pounds for 1 t-shirt, but i got the same one as on the highstreet for 7pounds. What a bargain.

Walks - i know exactly how you feel. In summer i bought a bikini from Asda, in a size 18, even though i am only a size 14/16, but it still wouldnt fit on the top, and the bottoms were too big :(
Might be worth trying eBay or similar sites - I've done that in the past when holidaying "out of season" , and you can easily buy brand new stuff, even brand names.
I often buy holiday bits and bobs off of Ebay as you can get some really good bargains.
My wife got two pairs of puma flip flops for £10. I think that was from the littlewoods additions online too! They look cool too! I don't know if they go up to an 8 though!
I got a pair of shorts in Sports Direct the other day for £2 (Airwalk), a bit "Chubby Brownish", but great quality for £2. No pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robby :wink:
Aw come on!!!

No way, I still can't understand why they were only £2. :rofl :rofl :rofl
Looking for a quiet place so I can wear them, any ideas??

Robby :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.