General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Im not going away till Jan. Ive been buying in last couple of weeks for myself & daughter. Ive picked up some great bargains - Flip-flops out of BHS £6 down to £1.80. Kaftans same store £25 down to £8. Also got some great buys in New Look & Dorothy Perkins. I'd buy just now if its an item you really want, as my luck is if i hold off right till end of sales, its usually gone. :tup
Thanks Bri I am going to pop in to town on Saturday and see what bargains I can find, knowing my luck the shops will be full of winter woolies already!I noticed tesco's had their back to school range out as soon as the kids broke up! :yikes
Hi stace, I've just been up to my local asda and ALL their summer stuff is half price, just got my daughter a bikini for £1.50 !
All the bikinis and swimsuits are half price in Boots. I think most shops have got there sales on now!

Denny
I'd hurry on down to the shops if I was you! Most sales have been on for at least a couple of weeks now - I had some lovely stuff from River Island when the sale started 3½ weeks ago but there's not much left in there now!
I second that, I'd go now if I were you. I went to Matalan and Asda last night and there wasn't much there really, apart from very small and very large sizes, anything between 10 and 18 was pretty much gone. It's annoying really, I've been badgering my husband to take me holiday shopping for ages and he finally agrees and I didnt buy anything! Thinking about it, this may have been a deliberate ploy...
oh no! I hope its not all gone, I will head in to town on saturday. Otherwise I will be relying on ebay!!
Yeah asda dirt cheap. So hurry up. lol. I got nice t-shirt vests out there £2 each can't complain. Shorts for my daughter £1.50 less than half price. Goodluck.
bargain! :tup I will head to Asda tomorrow via Primark, New Look, H&M etc!! The only thing I have bought so far is a straw 'Joules' cowboy hat for a fiver in countrywide (reduced from £15!) I think it would be frowned upon if thats all I wore on my holidays though!!! :yikes
It's the second stage of the sales and final reductions that have started now, my local Asda got rid of their swimwear a few weeks ago and have very little of anything left now.

Most stores only have small amounts of stock left and most have their Autumn range in, I fear that you may have left it too late for a good choice of items and clothing.
Well I managed to get 2 bikinis and a couple of kaftans in Primark as well as a bikini for £1.75 in Asda!! They had no summer stuff in H&M or New look at all :duh Never mind I would have bought far too much and left half of it behind anyway!!
im struggling to find bikinis in my size anywhere!! found everything else i need in the sale just no bikinis!!!!!!
Have you had a look in Boots? they are selling swimwear at half price.

Denny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.