Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
cabin bag
10 Posts
ok so you know the max size incliding wheels and handles, the max weight is 10kg and dont be tempted to go over or it will cost a fortune, what you cant take can be found in the cabin bag regulations thread

any thing else please ask

yasus
wizard
thats really helpfull thank you :)
Remember that you can only take one bag, so your handbag will have to fit inside that. I find a holdall is useful as they are more flexible and you can stuff more inside them and still get them into the 'cage'. The disadvantage of course is carting 10kg around the airport. :roll: If you prefer a wheeled case, go for one with an outside pocket that you can get your essentials in, such as passport and tickets etc. Remember to wear your heaviest clothes and shoes and stuff as much as possible into your pockets.
thanks Aslemma i was wondering bout my handbag i try 2 just have my purse an our passports in it an a book thats everyone x
Home Bargains has fantastic lightweight bags for £9.99 that they say fit the airline hand luggage dimensions. They have backpack straps and a carry handle plus a couple of good-sized front pockets. We used them when we flew to the USA earlier in the year and then our kids have used then over the summer when they have gone to stay with grandparents; they previously used holdalls but these are better and one of our holdalls was destroyed when my car was broken into in a hotel car park last month so I had to find an alternative at short notice.
aarr cool we have got a Home Bargains nere us will have a look this wk thanks x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.