Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Vicky

I too am a Cala Bona lover and I think the Floriana complex would suit your needs. I haven't stayed there but have mooched round the grounds - it has a large pool and is in pleasant surroundings. It's only a few minutes from the promenade - when you are walk down from the complex, turn left to head towards Cala Bona harbour, turn right and the long promenade stretches for miles. I am sure you will enjoy Cala Bona/Cala Millor wherever you stay :)
If you're going SC I'd say the Atalaya is probably the more central for access to both resorts.....both Florianna and Bonaire are very much Cala Bona end, the Cala Millor Playa apartments are to the south of Cala Millor leaving the Atalaya to be more central.

When we stay in Cala Millor we walk to the promenade after tea and pick a direction North or South and head up to either the harbour or down to the bottom of Cala Millor.

Not many SC apartments compared to hotels going by tour operators...a fair amount to be had booking direct....can have a look thru' my files as may still have some contact details if you want?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.