Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
calella
9 Posts
i went in september last year and the weather was ok,theres a few decent pubs there called beach boys and alcatraz which u should like and also a few nighclubs,i am going on the 27th july
You will have a wonderful time , there are lots of bars to choose from and clubs , Calella is close to other resorts for visiting both day and evening , Lloret is not far away , make the most of whats on offer and you wont be bored .
there is also a train that is near the beach which is a really cheap way of travelling to other places
so do u think there will be enough nightlife for us and maybe something to do during the day???

loves xxxxxx
Please do not use phone style text, eg u instead of you. Some of our visually impaired members use screen readers that do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
Well depending on what you like to do then yes, there's plenty to do , take the train to Barcelona , visit other resorts, during the day or evening , there are markets to go to . not sure of the names of the night clubs in calella , Turisme i think or something similar, that had Limmo's driving around and would pick you up and take you free of charge........ your really spoilt for choice , fun pubs are Papa's bar and White horse. Where are you actually staying ?
im satying at olympic i think its called!! read quite a few bad reveiws on it, but im going with an open mind and just taking it as it comes really, not too bothered as long as im with my friends and doing what i want to do :D xxxxxxxxxx
Been twice to the Olympic and you should not have any problems there,as the pool is great with pool bar and for all-inclusive guests you can eat and drink in any of the other h-top hotels and use the free bus to get around to the other resorts(lorett,santa susannah etc.)
Next door to the hotel is a cracking little bar and within walking distance is a number of disco bars,and a great shopping precinct.
The beach is 400metres from the hotel and approached through an underpath.
There are a number of beach bars on the beach itself and for about six euros you can catch the train to Barcelona from Calella too,also the resort is very busy in the peak summer months.
Dont expect to sunbathe on a sandy beach as its all sharp shingle there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.