Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=124399

Hi Dave

Have a look at the above link. The Haymans have put a lot of useful info here

Lynn
Why dont you try icmeler???

We came back on the 10th august and the weather was peaking at 50 then they hottest time is between 11 and 3 and when i say hot im mean :sun2 :sun2 :sun2 really

hope you find what your looking for
i was looking at club candan, that looks quite nice. But il look for a couple of weeks then book up. You have a good holiday then!? in its 50s :yikes :tongue must off been amazin!!
ive stayed in the club candan, what a lovely hotel... my daughter and her children are staying there this year,i couldnt get booked in myself, as i had left it too late so im staying at another one further down the road, but i shall still spend most of my days there anyway visiting them all... :)

clare.
Cool, Is the hotel near the bars and clubs!? Think am going to go down soon and book it, i seen it for £712 pp end of July, Think thats a good price?

Dave x
Not sure about the prices during the summer months, as we always go away in october... and i think that was about £350 or thereabouts, its plenty hot enough for us then, with temps in the high 20s and 30s!

i would say its about a 10 minute walk to the beach front, but they do have a little taxi rank out side the hotel if you cant be bothered with the walk... ;)
We have just returned from Marmaris - and it was hot!!!!

I can recommend The Grand Ideal Hotel. It is all inclusive and as you need to drink so much due to the heat being AI saves a fortune!! The food was good, lots of variety to suit all nationalities.

Easy to get to the resort centre and just metres away from the beach nightlife.

Good luck with your booking!!!
hi- i've just come back from oludeniz- and i can tell that it was the hottest holidays in my life. I have never been to such hot country as Turkey so i thing that the beginning of august should be fine for you- and do not take any jackets or jumper it's totally unnessesery, even at night it is extremely warm!have a nice holidays!
It's also very hot in June/July and you may find cheaper prices out of UK school holidays. This year we went in May, July and August. There was very little difference between the early July and mid August temperatures.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.