Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi,
I would recommend any of the Fiesta hotels in Playa Den Bossa.We stayed as a family of 4 in the Club Don Toni this year on H/b but upgraded to AI for 18 euros for adults + 11 for kids per day which included lunch and snacks[burger,toastie and hot dog].You can also go for the drinks only package at 14 euros + 9 euros.Great facilities,great entertainment,kids clubs,right on the beach.Best holiday we have ever had.You can also choose the Palm beach as well but it is a bit more expensive and further out of the resort.If you need any more info PM.
There is also the Fiesta Cala Nova in Es Cana - a little nearer StE :)

John
1st time i would say playa den bossa.more to do there.massive sports area around hotels stated.fiestaland.put it this way.you will not see your kids all day/and night.ok its very close to airport.i mean your on the flight path.but 1000.s un 1000.s of people go there and you get used to it.es cana is fine.but further away from it all.in pdb you have waterpark.sports fields.ect.right on beach front.near ibiza town.easy to get ferry to other places.bowling alley funpark.its flat.don;t pay for transfers unless inc in price.only 11 euro one way in a taxi.

palm beach hotel is a super family hotel.so loads of kids.don toni is just as good.but you which ever hotel you stay in.you can use there pool/bar/ect at any time.you don.t have to stay just in your hotel.so if you have seen a show one night.it will be on a few days later at the other.

di39 not sure when you are thinking of booking hols.but try to get the free kids places if you can.or it may work out just as cheap to put you all as adults
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.