Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
i like candolim, i also like the prazeres!

we're off there in three weeks, been a few times before.

i cant believe the prazeres has changed as much as recent reviews suggest in the past 12 months.

nice hotel, just take a look at a couple of rooms till youre happy.

beach is 15 mins nice easy walk away at most, we tend to use calamari, which is the sinquerim end of candolim, just past the river princess.

quite a few bars and places about but hardly lively as such, youll probably need to go into calangute/baga for that!
Hi there !
Thanks for your reply ! A quick question again , how far is Baga and Calangute away by taxi and much does it cost ? Is it easy to get to or a long slog ?
calangute-10mins-100-150rps

baga-15 mins-150-250rps

just depends on your taxi driver really, youll get to know the prices you can get away with as time wears on!
Thanks alot for your help - that's really easy/ cheap! You will probably be at the prazeres the same time as us - we are going on Feb 16th.
Have a great holiday.
I was at the hotel in november and was happy enough with the hotel ..its fine just watch them with your bar bills they rip you off every day and food bills too just keep an eye on the bill ....colleen :cheers
There are lively bars in candolim, but they have different nights so you will have to ckeck who is doing what on which night the bars are Ruffles just around the corner from Prazeres, Teama bar which is on Candolim beach road and there are many others which you will get to know, although Calangute and Baga are more lively they are also quite dirty places compared to Candolim.

Have a great time

Mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.