Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hi there, I havent been, but would be interested to hear your opinion of the changes when you get back.

We want to go there again, but think that they may be getting too posh for us!
Hi i've just got back and went to Capo Bay last Friday for a friends wedding.

The lobby is gorgeous, it's huge with very funky big sofas and big cushions with a bar and the reception area. It's all marble and glass.

Unfortunately, hey haven't extended the modernising to the bedrooms yet, it's quite old fashioned with carpets in the hallways and bedrooms. The bedrooms are also very small, not what I expected when I saw the rest of the hotel.

Hope this helps :D
Hi, have been visiting the hotel since 97 and wanted to book again for next year but no tour operator
seems to have it,I know it is being renavated this year but I don't want to book direct...have you seen the prices....Can anyone help? :que
Ive been looking at prices to stay at the Capo Bay for a week next May. They seem to be re-vamping the rooms this winter and the prices have doubled from what we paid last year, I am really shocked!

Ive already got flights and was planning to go to the Capo Bay, but Im not sure we can afford the new prices and I also think they may well be charging themselves out of the market!

I wonder how busy it will be next summer....
we just had an email from them and looked at the website and the rooms look well posh now - like a pp said, they are pricing themselves out of the market though.

we really wanted to go back there and stay in the same block that we had our honeymoon in, the small block overlooking the pool and the sea, room 144, but now we have a baby there is no way we could afford it, that was an upgrade because we were on honeymoon.

will have to keep saving my tesco clubcard vouchers and see if we can get enough to go with Cosmos for free!
How deep are the pools at the capo bay? Deep enough to dive into? :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.