Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Captains night.
6 Posts
Yes there will be a Captains nights each week but only attend any of them if you want to! (Wonder if you will have to do the lifedeck drill twice??)
Oh never thought of that, found that quite funny, every one in the life jackets standing in line for the captain to inspect. have to wait and see.
If it is 2 x 7 night back to back cruises rather than a 14 night cruise then you will have 2 Captain's Cocktail Parties. However when we did a B2B we didn't have to attend the lifeboat drill the second week.

luci :wave
Hi I am in New Zealand at the moment and once again I had the pleasure of dining at the Captain,s table

Wonderful weather today in Napier. Don't worry about the Captain night just relax and enjoy everything!!

Sue
we're doing this cruise twice over in spring - what was the outcome of your original question?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.