General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Don't start me on them, I wish those companies could 'Captcha' my language when shouting at the stupid thing :rage
Whats funny is when then kick out strange and often rude words :) The best I have seen was a version that gives you two words to type in. I got: Big vagina

It did make me LOL - I got it right first time too.
LOL Chris,
maybe the form just saw what you typed and decided "oh, stuff it - let it pass, who knows what he'll write next..." :rofl
some sites are reasonably easy clear and bold, others seem to use fuzzy light type which even with my higher strength fishing glasses i cant read, much prefer the sites that ask " are you a human being"
I can't get away with them either and, like many of you, make it up and hope for the best ;)
It's worse still if you opt for the audible version. They play somebody speaking but with background noise louder than the words. Impossible!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.