Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
lin b wrote:
Sounds a bit energetic for me, but I will be there for most of the meets, siting quietly in the corner,
Lin

Who do you think your fooling Lin, we all know we cant hold you back and have to tie you to the chair :rofl :rofl
Ooooh thats sounds like my kinda fun :rofl :cheers :rofl see you there, don't forget the ropes,
Lin X
me and Di will be there from 14th Jan for 3 weeks looking forward to the meats again with grub drink and quizzes and to watch Linb in the corner
It is the Craverys Grand Opening Night tonight :glynis :cheers :yipee :wow
  • Edited by meagain 2011-10-29 08:47:49
Thats great, but when does the Carvery open :rofl Have a good evening and pass on my love to all,
Lin
:rofl :rofl (just fallen in Lin :duh )

so our first (Unofficial) meet tonight :tup 13 of us booked on one table so far... as i said on the other thread not a lucky number so any other HT'ers out here plse come along !! lots of others we all know also going ... not all HT'ers ...should be a great night as some of meagains UK friends are coming along with their guitars to do a bit of jamming ..
will update tomorrow... sad the Dragons arent here as they should be :(

chilly
Wish I was there, have a good time [I'm sure you will] if the past few years are anything to go by, :rofl see you all in a few weeks :cheers
Lin
Don't think Chilly hasn't done the table plan yet, so any of us could be place setting number 13 :yikes
Did you include us Chilly in the 13

duh silly question would i forget the VIP's Split!! :tup

well we had a great night just a few very special people missing, one in particular :kiss ... you know who you are :(

There ended up being quite a crowd of us topped the 13 so that was a relief!!! we had a FREE buffet and dessert which was lovely of Ram and much appreciated.... so only had to pay for drink and i had to think about taking out a loan when i got my bill as it was all of 65 rps :yikes ... and no not just water!! I did have a G&T !! but only a small one ;) ...

had a massive storm this afternoon real bad rain and thunder etc but held off for tonight thankfully ... cant wait to see all you missing HT'ers again soon later in the season
Chilly x
Sounds like a great start to the season Chilly :wave:

Wish we could have been there :sad sending our love and best wishes to all you lucky ones who are there

xx lassi and norm
So you had a good time without us, :( how very dare you, :yikes we are all on FB calling you names :cheers
see you all soon :tup
Lin
So you had a good time without us, how very dare you,

but we REALLY missed you all :( wasnt the same honest!!!

Stonehouse tonight :rofl live music ...

chilly
Had a lovely night at the Carvery and Rams buffet was excellent but it all finshed a bit early, so stopped off for a quick night cap :cheers and a rehearsal for the Stonehouse tonight, got home about 3 am :whoops
Have finally booked to go back to Goa in March, so please put me down for the 14th :cheers see you all then.

Staying at Silver sands from 10/03 to 18/03
well done Julian01 :tup bet you cant wait now after 4 years away ;)
chilly
Hi Chilly,

we are first timers arriving tomorrow, 1st november and we r staying in Baga. We are only staying for a week to celebrate Hollys 40th!!! we look forward to meeting you all on Wednesday evening for information and advice and some good company!! See you soon

Pam and Holly x
hey Pam and Holly thats great!!

make sure you note down the directions of how to get to the carvery from the top of this thread where the list of names is!! so you can tell the taxi man, chances are he will know it but if not just ask for Beach road candolim (past the football ground and 1st right)

we aill look forward to meeting with you and i bet it wont be your last visit!! ;) where are you staying?? I have added you to the list (above on page two of this thread) and we will look out for you both in the carvery so you dont feel like the new kids on the block when you arrive there :D

Chilly
Hi Chilly,

We are staying at the ronil beach resort Baga, sitting at Manchester airport now been delayed couple hours!!

Look forward to meeting you

Pam and Holly x
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.