Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Nov 2011- March 2012 Meets

....... wednesday nights. good food and good company!! your friends/family are welcome!!

soooooooo it's ...
Candolim on a WEDNESDAY night,
And if you've nothing planned to do,
Just call in to the CARVERY,
and have a honeybee or two,
Friendly faces and lots of fun,
You'll have a real good night,
and maybe get to say hello,
To your friends from the H/T site.
(poem courtesy of KJF )

DIRECTIONS to The Carvery: heading from Calangute to candolim on the main road, go past the football ground on your right and the small market on your left..then turn right down Candolim Beach Road (there is a chinese restaurant on one corner of the road and a small ciggarrette kiosk on the right as you turn in) then follow the road down about approx 250 mtrs and the carvery is UPSTAIRS on your left hand side, the steps are to tcome on up and look for the rowdy lot!!! we are usually at the tables that back onto the staicase (by the bookcase) but if unsure just ask at the bar or one of the waiters.....(their ia a board downstairs u can add your name too)

November

2nd Chilly, Split, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07 Pamandholly1, panda1,

9th Chilly, Split, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07

16th Chilly, Kaz999, Dragon07, Barbie07 jubileepat Smudger, Brightonbell

23rd Chilly, Scottishsunlover, Split, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07, Brightonbell

30th Chilly, Scottishsunlover, Meagain;Dragon07, Barbie07 ,Lin b

DECEMBER 2011

7th Chilly, Split, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b

14th chilly, Brenliz, Pat, Meagain, Dawn1511, Dragon07, Barbie07,Lin b

21st chilly, Brenliz, Pat, Trevorsandra, Split, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b, Candy64

28th chilly, Brenliz, Pat, Trevorsandra, Bigknickershaz,Dragon07, Barbie07,Lin b,

JANUARY 2012

4th Chilly, Split, Bigknickershaz, Goangirl, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b

11th chilly, Goangirl, Meagain, Tomitma, Dragon07, Barbie07,Lin b, samtheboater,ukBill

18th Chilly, Kags52, Split, Goangirl, Meagain,Tomitma Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b, samtheboater, Vegasone, UKBill, chrisnAlfi

25th Chilly, Goangirl, Meagain, Tomitma, Berjen, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b.samtheboater Fizzy2, chrisnAlfi

FEBRUARY 2012

1st Chilly, Split, Goangirl, Meagain, Tomitma, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b, samtheboater Fizzy2

8th Chilly, Goangirl, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b, samtheboater, Gooner fan

15th Chilly, Split, Goangirl, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07, Linb, samtheboater, Gooner fan

22nd Chilly, Irishman, Irishcolleen, Goangirl, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b. samtheboater, Gooner fan

29th Chilly, Split,Irishman, Irishcolleen, Goangirl, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b, samtheboater

MARCH 2012

7th Chilly, Iaintwoeyes, Split, Irishman, Irishcolleen, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b

14th Chilly,Irishman, Irishcolleen, Meagain, Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b julian01

21st Chilly, Irishman, Irishcolleen, Meagain, Gemma33.Dragon07, Barbie07, Lin b, Billy Bluenose

28th Chilly, Irishman, Irishcolleen, Meagain, Gemma33, Dragon07, Barbie07,Lin b, Billy Bluenose

THE END
  • Edited by chilly 2012-01-05 20:11:13
Julian1 hadnt forgotten you are already down on the list :duh

We had a great 1st OFFICIAL meet and a fair few of us there considering how early in the season it is... there was Ivy andJohn (been threatening to register on here for yrs but come to meets anyway :D ) Panda1, split and O/H Meagain and o/H, yours truly ;) and our new found friends PamandHolly, it was great meeting you guys and thanks for turning up, I hope we were able to fill you in with a few useful tips ;)
we also had a bit of a singalong going on :rofl with Dominic playing

see you all next week

chilly
Hi love
can you put us 2 nutters on for the 16th november please
:sun2 see you all soon cant wait :D
Pat :cheers :cheers
Hi leaving Gatwick tomorrow so can you please add me to the meets on the 16th and 23rd Please

We can't wait, see you soon xx :tup
look forward to seeing you both again next week...bet you are all excited right now :tup
chilly
Hi Chilly,
Book us in for January 11th to 29th February.
I know it is a long way to travel each week but we need the exercise.
Steve & Vanda
add me add me add me :hyper :glynis woo hoo just booked up. Arrive on March 19th for 2 weeks.
Oh aye, wifey coming too :duh
hiya, i'll be travelling for a month from mumbai, down to kerala and upto chennai then back to goa so will probably be around 17 ish dec or 10 ish jan. x
Hope you are around on the 17th Candy would love to hear all about your trip. You will love Kerala.
We will be there with you next Wednesday Chilly (14th), make sure there is plenty of Baileys for us.
For those who know me it's been a MAJOR BIG DECISION - And after MUCH thought and a HUGE amount of discussion and soul searching we are arriving in Goa on 22nd January for 2 weeks so hope to attend while we are there - looking forward to downing a few honeybees with all HTers who are there during that time, it will be nice to see faces we have met before and new faces too. :)

Booking it so late (for us) means I haven't got much time to worry about anything and I am feeling very excited at the prospect of returning.

See you end of January :hols :yipee

Fizz and Mr Fizz
really happy for you Fizz you go and ENJOY!! have a great time :tup
Chilly x
Thanks Chilly, if there is anything you want me to do while there just let me know and if I can, I will :tup

:kiss

Fizz x
well im in candolim at the mo..watchin cricket in some bar..i went to carvery last night as i got nearer i heard someone murdering lady in red..will there be "music"on friday at all ?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.